Saturday 18 March 2017

ST IVES DAILY HYDRATING BODY LOTION- VITAMIN E




I have been on a search for a good body lotion since almost 2 years.  I have extremely dry skin and it is really hard for me to get an effective moisturizer. I tried around 3 to 4 body lotions and didn't really like any of them. They would add moisture to my skin just for a couple of hours until my skin got dry and flaky again. Then I came across the St Ives Daily Hydrating Body Lotion and it caught my eye the first time itself. Though I was intrigued by the same, I wasn't sure if it would live up to it.

However, it has done wonders for my skin on my hands and legs. I only have to apply it once in the morning and once before bed to have smooth and hydrated skin for the rest of the day. There is no need to re-apply it every few hours. It is the most effectual body lotion I have ever come across.

Also, this body lotion contains Vitamin E that prevents early wrinkles and skin aging. It also helps to reduce inflammation, maintain younger looking skin, protects against skin cancer, heals skin from within, treats scars, lightens dark spots, heals dry fingernails and treats stretch marks.

HOW TO USE?

Squeeze 1-2 pumps of lotion into your palms. Spread over your the areas of your body that you need to moisturize. Layer as you go. Add more lotion to your elbows and knees. Rub in small circular motions with gentle pressure.

INGREDIENTS






MERITS

Really affordable.
Keeps the skin moisturized for the entire day.
Not messy. Application is really easy since it comes with a pump.
Lasts very long.
Paraben free.





DEMERITS

Not easily available.

Overall Satisfaction
5/5

Would I repurchase?
Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment