Monday 6 March 2017

LA GIRL VELVET CONTOUR HIGHLIGHT STICK

I was looking for a good highlighter for a very long time. One day while watching a video on YouTube, I came across this particular highlighter. I went ahead and saw a few more reviews on the same product. There were mixed reviews for this product. Some people were raving about this while some people said it was okay and they wouldn't repurchase it again. I personally was so intrigued by the packaging and the look of it that I had to give it a shot. There were 3 shades in the range and I thought the shade Luminous would compliment my skin tone and so I purchased it. I was looking for something natural. I like highlighters that give me a natural glow and don't look too overboard. This product gave me just that.

It comes in a roll up style packaging. It is very convenient to travel with. Since it comes in a stick form, there is absolutely no wastage of product. You can apply it with a brush or directly rub it on the skin and then blend it in.

It stays on the skin for 5 to 6 hours before fading off.






Pros:-
  • Blends easily.
  • Good packaging.
  • It gives the skin a natural glow.

Cons:-
  • Low staying power.
  • Not easily available in stores or online.

Overall satisfaction:-
4/5

Price:-
Rs. 760

Will I repurchase?
Maybe a different shade. I would like to try out other highlighters in the market before I purchase this one again.



No comments:

Post a Comment