Wednesday 22 March 2017

SOAP AND GLORY HAND CREAM

SOAP AND GLORY HAND FOOD (HAND CREAM)


I have heard many girls raving about the soap and glory hand cream. That was the only reason I went ahead and purchased this. I was anyways looking for a great hand cream for a while and hadn't been able to find an extremely moisturizing one. I want to be completely honest. I didn't like this product much. I have really dry skin and this didn't help at all. It is very light-weight and watery. Maybe this cream would work really well for oily skin type. I didn't quite like the smell as well. Since I am applying the cream on my hand, I would prefer a good smell lingering on my hands.





PROS:-

Good packaging. Travel-friendly.
Can't really think of any great merits of this hand cream.

CONS:-

Too light-weight.
Bad smell.
Expensive for the quality.
Doesn't do much.

INGREDIENTS:-




WILL I REPURCHASE?
No

OVERALL SATISFACTION?
2/5

PRICE:-
Rs. 950




No comments:

Post a Comment